WooCommerce multiple payment gateways is an open-source WordPress plug-in for e-commerce sites. Multiple payment options are the most important thing in any e-commerce site. Most e-commerce sites do not grow because they do not use multiple payment options. There are other reasons as well but this is one of the reasons. Also, one WooCommerce store with multiple payment gateways gives easy and multiple options to customers at check out.
All customers do not use the same payment system. So it will be good for your site and customers as well when they get one WooCommerce store with multiple payment gateways.
How to add WooCommerce custom payment gateway plug-in.
Let’s find out in easy steps and the easiest way to add multiple payment options.
Steps of WooCommerce Multiple Payment Gateways:
- Install WooCommerce so you can add multiple payment options.
- After the installation, you will see payment options where you can select your desired payment methods there are different options like PayPal, bank transfer, cash on delivery.
- It is not important to use all the methods you just need to enable your desired method on your site.
- There comes the most important thing is to add your account details. Like if you want a bank transfer you have to add your bank account details to make sure the detail you add is the right detail. It will be required if you are setting up PayPal or bank transfer otherwise cash on delivery does not require account detail.
- Now your work is done just to save changes and ready to go with multiple payment gateways.
You can add a WooCommerce payment gateway per product as well. For some products, you don’t want to use cash on delivery so when customers go to check out they will not have cash on delivery option there. WooCommerce custom payment gateway plug-in makes payment method easier for you and your customers as well.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the best payment gateway for WooCommerce?
PayPal and PayPal pro is the most secured and used WooCommerce payment gateway, different sites use PayPal because it is secure and reliable for the customers as well.
2. How do I add a payment gateway in WooCommerce?
Install WooCommerce, select your payment methods, and save. You are ready to use the payment gateway in WooCommerce.
3. Is WooCommerce a payment gateway?
WooCommerce is a WordPress plug-in through which you can have multiple payment gateways on your online stores.
4. How do I accept payments on WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is a WordPress plug-in through which you can have single or multiple payment methods on your site. You can accept payment as cash on delivery through PayPal or through bank transfer.
5. What is the cheapest payment gateway?
World pay is one of the known card payment processing companies and affordable as well.
6. Which is the best payment gateway?
PayPal, PayPal pro, and stripe are known and one of the most used payment gateway. They are also secured as well.
7. Is Shopify better than WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is more flexible and affordable than Shopify.
8. Is PayPal a payment gateway or processor?
PayPal is a payment gateway and payment processor as well.
9. How much does Stripe cost per month?
Stripe charge 2.9% and 30¢ per successful transaction. It is the same rate as PayPal.
10. How much does WooCommerce charge per transaction?
WooCommerce does not charge a setup fee also they do not charge a monthly fee, WooCommerce charges 2.9% and 30¢ per successful transaction.
11. How do I add two checkouts to WooCommerce?
You can add two checkouts as well but by default, you will have a single page checkout. Just go to the WooCommerce setting and change the checkout setting so you can have multiple checkouts.
12. can I have multiple payment gateways on WooCommerce?
Yes, you can have multiple payment gateways on WooCommerce. It is a WordPress plug-in that can be used for multiple payment gateways.
WooCommerce multiple payment gateways is the best option for the e-commerce site. It provides multiple payment options to customers.